- Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
- Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
- Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
- Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
- Constitution And Bill Of Rights: interpreted according to the actual intent of the founding fathers;
- State's Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people.
- American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.
National Constitution Party Platform: http://constitutionparty.com/OurPrinciples/2012Platform/tabid/127/Default.aspx